fbpx

Brownie Milkshake

Close your eyes and envision eating a fudgy brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with whipped cream. Now let’s think a little outside the box. Let’s take that same fudgy brownie with a heaping scoop of ice cream and blend it in your blender. Yep. Congratulations! You just made yourself a Creamy and Fudgy Brownie Milkshake. Talk about Delicious!

I love Milkshakes. My new favorite? The Brownie Milkshake! Milkshakes are sweet, satisfying and of course, refreshing. And, this one is a keeper. It is already in my milkshake rotation and I wish the same for you.

Brownie Milkshake

5 from 1 vote
Recipe by Madison Course: DessertDifficulty: Easy
Servings

1

servings
Prep time

5

minutes

Ingredients

  • 1 ¼ cup vanilla ice cream

  • 1 cup milk

  • 3/4 cup brownie crumbs (slightly hard)

  • Chocolate syrup or extra brownie crumbs

Directions

  • Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until combined.
  • Pour in a cup. Drizzle with chocolate syrup or extra brownie crumbs.
  • Serve and Enjoy! 

Let’s just pretend that the calories are satisfying our cheat day and that second one was needed, to give us a little more of a boost, to make certain we weren’t dreaming. Well, pinch yourself and wake up. Because, while it is a dream milkshake, you are not dreaming. You just happened to make one of the best shakes around and my ONLY warning is to tread lightly with your calories.  

For me, if I know I am going to have a cheat day or two, I eat exactly what I want and not count calories. Then, I am really disciplined the other five days of the week. Besides, I love the 80/20 Rule. I tend to eat 80 percent clean and the other 20 percent of whatever I choose. This rule has worked for me for a good while now. And, as I am getting older, it helps keep me on track, especially since I spend a large portion of my day in my kitchen, trying new recipes.  

Of course, I shared this shake with my family and they absolutely loved the Brownie Milkshake. I was just happy to do my part in spreading the calories evenly among us. I hope you will try this Scrumptious Shake and attest to its WOW factor too! Enjoy Every Slurp!

Share Your Opinion On Our Recipes

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Scroll to Top